Table of Contents
1. The Ekklesia Yeshua Promised to Build
• What Does “Ekklesia” Mean? • What is the Ekklesia Yeshua Promised to Build?
• Redefining Yeshua’s Ekklesia: Differing Theological Systems
• The Ekklesia and God’s Promise
2. Implementing What Yeshua Wants Us to Be
• Congregation vs. Community
• Nurturing Torah Community
• Leaders & Teachers in the
Torah Communities: Probing Some Important Issues
1. In the Footsteps fo the Messiah
• What is Torah?
• The Messianic/Torah Movement: History & Issues
2. The Role of Women in the Messianic Assembly
• In the Beginning: Creation, Equality, and the Fall
• The Questioin of “Teaching” and “Sharing”
3. Go and Make Disciples of All the Nations
Were the Apostolic Scriptures Originally Written in Aramaic or Hebrew?
• Assessing the Claim of “Aramaic Primacy”
• Review of Four English Translations of the Apostolic Scriptures
Foundational Truths for Torah Communities:
1. The Torah of Adonai: A Short Study of Psalm 19:7–11
2. What is the New Covenant and Does it Replace the Torah?
3. Has God’s Way of Salvation Always Been the Same?
4. Is the Torah Divided (Moral, Ceremonial, Civil)?
5. Acts 15: Is the Torah Only for the Jews?
6. Did Paul Give up the Torah (1Corinthians 9:19–23)
7 & 8. Does the Indwelling Spirit Replace the Torah?
9. Jews and Gentiles in the Body of Messiah
10. How Did We Get Off Track?
11. Battle Lines: The Scriptures
12. Battle Lines: Yeshua
13. Living Torah: Leaders & Teachers in a Torah Community
14. Living Torah: Building a Torah Community
15. Living Torah: The Yearly Festivals